• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match
  • Cruise Tips

Regal Princess Review

Editor Rating
18 Awards

Fantastic Voyage with a great crew and fun ports

Review for Regal Princess to Transatlantic
merryjewelhound
10+ Cruises • Age 70s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Balcony

This was our first time on this class of ship. We had a balcony and the weather was great for its use. The balcony is a little small but we enjoyed the 2 chairs and table. The service was great as was the condition of the ship. We loaded the medallion at home and it was ready for us when we went to port. Boarding was slightly delayed but once started went very smoothly. We had early dining and enjoyed the food and service. The food was served hot and service was prompt. We enjoy dining and leaving for our next activity and this was done as we like it. The crossing was a transatlantic and the sea days had trivia and movies. I enjoy that we can now watch the port briefing in the room that have been recorded as well as movies that are current releases. The cabin was clean and the room steward was great. I thought it was one of the best cruises that I have done with Princess and will do more as I enjoy the line. We had fixed early dining and had a table for 2 per our request. I found using the medallion to be helpful and easy and am glad it is being used by Princess.

Balcony

Cabin BA

Cabin clean and spacious with plenty of room to hang clothes. Also has a closet with multiple shelves and a safe. The balcony was small with a table and 2 chairs.

1 Helpful Vote