Britannia Cruise Review

A week of differences

Britannia Cruise Review by Diskdrive

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: Europe

Short jaunt around the Bay of Biscay. Bipolar weather and last stop aborted so no guernsey sadly.

I love Britannia. She’s a big ship and handles the rough and tumble of the Bay no problem. I met some lovely people on board who made my holiday very special indeed. Grateful to Pete and Clarke for this. I also met some horrors too. If people can be nasty bigots in a public venue, I’m the antidote. These creatures were summarily dealt with and I moved on. P&O should DNA check some of its passengers.

Embarkation and disembarkation were a breeze. Very efficient and the staff were amazing. I simply couldn’t fault them. I love P&O for this.

The ship is due for a refit this year and, although she’s a lovely vessel, she needs a bit of a makeover as my cabin bathroom stunk of urine! Not good when I’ve complained about the very same thing on Ventura before. I get that a few thousand people all using the bathroom is a monumental thing on a ship, but P&O must sort this out. Soon.

In summary, I enjoyed my journey and Britannia is lovely, apart from her toilet habits!!

Safe journeys y’all

Diskdrive's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Balcony A115

Excellent steward. Jeffrey. Great service.

Diskdrive