My family of 25 decided to celebrate my mother birthday on a cruise to Europe. What a disappointment. We flew from New Jersey, New York, Florida and Georgia for this joyous occasion. This ship seems to be only concerned about packing people on a ship and dropping off to different stops without having space to have any entertainment.
1. They nickel and dime you for everything (soda, ice cream, tea, lemonade) previous ship we sailed all was included
2. The nightly dinners were tasteless and not a great variety. After a couple of nights we stop going to dinner and went to the market place
3. The Marketplace wasn't must better but we had no other choice. The do not have a variety of foods and most of the time you had to wait for them to replenish
4. Nothing to do at night except take in a 20-30 minute show (different every night), Karaoke 3-4 nights and different dance training every night. We are use to having a selection of entertainment every night be it comedy, games etc
5. The Casino is very small and roped off for smoking/non smoking If you have issues with breathing do not go in because the smoke comes over the rope.
6. The reception desk can only answer questions but not take payments. You have to go to a kiosk to make payment and if you need a receipt for the credit card payment you must go back to the reception desk for printout.
7. We attend the Cirque du Soleil show, very disappointing
This experience has changed my mind about cruising and I will never cruise again.
I don't remember my cabin type. I didn't understand why every night someone went into the rooms to drop things off 2-3 times after beds made