MSC Bellissima Cruise Review by cruiseship2019
- Sail Date: April 2019
- Destination: Mediterranean
- Cabin Type: Bella Inside Stateroom
1. They nickel and dime you for everything (soda, ice cream, tea, lemonade) previous ship we sailed all was included
2. The nightly dinners were tasteless and not a great variety. After a couple of nights we stop going to dinner and went to the market place
3. The Marketplace wasn't must better but we had no other choice. The do not have a variety of foods and most of the time you had to wait for them to replenish
4. Nothing to do at night except take in a 20-30 minute show (different every night), Karaoke 3-4 nights and different dance training every night. We are use to having a selection of entertainment every night be it comedy, games etc
5. The Casino is very small and roped off for smoking/non smoking If you have issues with breathing do not go in because the smoke comes over the rope.
6. The reception desk can only answer questions but not take payments. You have to go to a kiosk to make payment and if you need a receipt for the credit card payment you must go back to the reception desk for printout.
7. We attend the Cirque du Soleil show, very disappointing
This experience has changed my mind about cruising and I will never cruise again.
250,000+ people have entered their email