• Cheers to 25 years: Celebrate with Us!
  • Find a Cruise
  • Deals
  • Excursions

MSC Musica Review

Editor Rating
1 Award

An experience to remember!

Review for MSC Musica to Africa
Us2Keys
First Time Cruiser • Age 60s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin:

We were gifted our cruise from our family in celebration of our 40th Anniversary in May '19.

We arrived at Durban harbour around 11:30 and embarkation was surprisingly smooth! Only after we were on board, did we realise it was probably because we were some of the last to board ship. :)

We had an internal cabin and I was a little worried about my hubby's reaction to constant airconditioning, but it did not affect him at all and was very comfortable. My back did not like the bed though.... it felt nice and firm, but I ended up with backache very soon after lying down... Otherwise, the cabin was super!

Cabin Internal

Comfortable and well appointed. Hubby slept very well, but I had backache on the bed every night, although it felt quite firm.... and we could not access our account on the TV despite following instructions... just remained blank...

Brilliant sound proofing on board - could only hear anything if loud voices in the passage.

Air conditioning was great.

Find an MSC Musica Cruise from $239