3. MSC Musica
Cruised to Portuguese Island. Had a lovely experience. Food and entertainment was great! All aspects of onboarding and disembarkation were handled smoothly. Ship sailed smoothly and there was no need for sea sickness tablets. I had my parents with me abd my child..the cabin numbers are seperated into odd and even on each deck so lotsa people were confused as to where to find their cabin but we soon got the hang of it .the entertainment was great! Sometjing for everyone at all times. Portuguese island visit..we did not do and shore excursions but just spending the day in the water was lovely. The food buffet on the island was good and the food within the ship was good as well. We experienced 'sea legs' for about 4 days after disembarking..weird wavy feeling. Aside from the drink vouchers we purchased, there is tea, coffee and water provided throughout the day that does need you to use the drinks vouchers.

Cruise from Durban to Portuguese Island

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Sesh2

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Africa

Sesh2’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 7 to 9
Get MSC Musica price drops

Although we booked an oceanview room..the window was right in front of some mechanical build on the ship so there was no direct oceanview
  MSC Musica Deck Plans