3. Norwegian Epic
We took a cruise to the Western Caribbean aboard the Norweigan Epic. There were pros and cons. Being it was a really huge ship, the common areas on the ship were very crowded. They did offer various shows and activities. If you wanted to see a show you have to go to the box office to reserve your place. On another competitor you merely had to show up to see a show. (no reservations) I liked that arrangement more. The room we stayed in had about 2 ft. of space to walk between the bed/sofa and the storage areas, desk area. Being a balcony room you would think there'd be a little more space to move around. I agreed to pay for my gratuities ahead of time to the tune of over $200 and was charged for daily service charge. I asked what that was for, and they said gratuities to the staff. When I mentioned that I paid for that in my reservations, they didn't acknowledge this. I feel like I was double charged. So, watch it! The Casino was down the main floor and in two little rooms off to the sides on Deck 6. The rooms filled up with smoke as this was the designated smoking area. In the main aisle where some of it was located was the non-smoking area. However, you always had people pushing by as you tried to enjoy your machines or table games. The waiter in Cagney's (specialty dining) was very cold and matter of fact.

Epic Adventures

Ms. Cooper’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Large Balcony
Cabin B6
I wrote about this above.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins