We went on this cruise to celebrate our Anniversary and Birthdays. To make it special, we booked a suite and overall, we really had a wonderful time.
To keep this short and sweet - the best highlights.
- booking a suite is definitely worth it! From having a butler, a big room with a gorgeous balcony to having amazing perks like daily afternoon snacks, priority seating, embarkation and disembarkation. You have 2 specialty restaurants for breakfast and lunch daily. I don’t think we would cruise any other way now!
- the best restaurants in our opinion we’re Ginza (complimentary) the food is amazing, The Steakhouse and Teppanyaki. If you’re staying in a suite, the room service is also excellent and not from the standard menu
- the beds were really comfortable and I loved the Nespresso machine in the room
- we paid for the premium internet package which was pricey and the internet was very very slow so we were not happy about that.
- the service was slow at the restaurants however, the staff was so great it was still worth it
It was a relaxing trip and just what we needed.
Beautiful room, we loved the view from our balcony and the bed was amazing. I also loved the private vanity area and the amount of storage.