3. Marella Explorer 2
The ship itself although it had its tea thing problems was a nice overall. The cabins were adequate and served there purpose we had an inside cabin, I felt the shower was very good, the pillows needed to be firmer or at least have the option, plenty of storage, could be cleaner. The food in the self service was ok lots of room for improvement but served its purpose, I am Cluton free and that was very disappointing as I was hoping this had improved from our previous cruises, very little options although they show options but was never available. The restaurants on the ship was fantastic the food and service was very good this includes the package restaurants as well. The entertainment was way above my expectations and the theatre itself was very comfortable. The staff on board are very polite across the ship. As a whole we had a great time on and off the ship and would recommend a cruise, these are not high end but are a very good standard

Kentfield

Marella Explorer 2 Cruise Review by Kevin kentfield

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Italy
The ship itself although it had its tea thing problems was a nice overall.

The staff on board are very polite across the ship.

Kevin kentfield’s Full Rating Summary
Get Marella Explorer 2 price drops

This was ok but could have been clear with better pillows