3. Norwegian Bliss
Let me start off by saying I work with the public on a daily basis. I WAS happy to see the wash stations at the buffet entrances. With that said, my mom and I both got terrible colds about the third day into our what was suppose to be a wonderful mother daughter trip. I haven't been sick in four years, terrible coincidents, possibly. OR..maybe there were too many germ breeding children. Had we have known that it was California's spring break we would have picked a different week. I got so sick I was very close to calling the doctor on the ship. I had to cancel my massage the last day because I was coughing so hard there was no way I could've laid flat on my back. Beyond being sick, there was absolutely no reprimand by your staff what so ever. Kids running into people because of lack of supervision. Screaming and belching in the buffet dining hall. Incessantly running up and down the hallways of the rooms the ENTIRE week. There was a complete lack of respect for the people that paid a lot of money that wanted a relaxing cruise. It was the farthest thing from relaxing. I've been on both Royal Caribbean and Carnival and I've never experienced THAT many kids. They were being so abnoxious at one point I was looking forward to getting home. I shouldn't be thinking that on a wonderful mother/daughter trip, right? Everytime we'd find a nice cozy spot to curl up with our books on the observation deck there would be a group of kids, with absolutely NO adults, come sit near us being loud, making a scene, totally distracting, and VERY disrespectful. That seemed to being a common denominator throughout the whole week. Kids being very disrespectful with no parental supervision. I think this will be my first and last Norwegian cruise unfortunately. Way too many kids!

Way too many kids

Hairladyt’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Balcony Stateroom
Cabin BD 11756
Cabins were very nicely laid out. Loved that there was a good amount of hangers. And always love the towel animals
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins