• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Carnival Magic Review

Editor Rating
3 Awards

Overall experience was outstanding!

Review for Carnival Magic to the Western Caribbean
mlredlin
First Time Cruiser • Age 30s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Aft-View Extended Balcony

Although embarkment was rough, it was an overall great experience. The ship before us caused us to be delayed for several hours (which wasn't normal). We got over that pretty quickly once we had a yummy cocktail in hand. My husband and I ate at the steakhouse the first night which was AMAZING! The food and service was outstanding. There were long lines for the buffet so we ate at the dining room every other night which was also outstanding. We were in and out with happy bellies. We bought the drink package (recommended!) and therefore spent a lot of time at the pool and casino bar. The bartenders were fun, outgoing and friendly! Especially Tuty, back pool bar! We got a couples massage and I got a facial. Both incredible. There are plenty of jacuzzi's on ship. Oh, and the MUSIC! The music was AMAZING! Such good talent! Comedy shows were fun and so was the Lip Sync battle on the last night. I, obviously, have many compliments to pay to this ship. My one complaint would be the pools. I was hoping for larger pools or an adult only pool. I am ready to book another trip on this same ship!

Aft-View Extended Balcony

Cabin 8M

Cabin attendee was wonderful. I should have remembered his name. He always had the biggest smile on his face and he made us cute towel animals!

8 Helpful Votes