3. Norwegian Epic
I've been on many cruise with most being on Carnival. I think I've been on 19 Carnival, 1 Royal Caribbean, 1 Disney, and 1 Commodore (no longer around). We usually cruise on Carnival because it's cheaper, but we thought this was one of the best cruises we have been on. We had been on a similar route, and did our own thing as far as excursions go, but the class of people on board and certain services on the ship (spa for one) was better. Carnival does have it's pluses like 24 hour pizza and better buffet food (like burgers). I wish Norwegian would up their game a little there. Carnival dining staff seems more friendly in general as well, but we did have one awesome waiter the last 2 nights in the main dining room. The circus dinner show we saw was awesome (although was an up-charge). The Priscilla Queen show was great as well. We liked the option to pick at minimum 1 included feature when booking (depending on the room up to 5). We chose the drink package and the drinks were spot on. No skimming on the pours. The organization of the embarkation, debarkation, and tendering was better on Norwegian. The Thermal Spa was our favorite thing, but can see where it's not for everyone. We did have a VERY rude staff member of the photo gallery when trying to buy pics (and we are pretty easy going people), but we tried to not let that influence our opinions of the staff as a whole. I'm sure I'm missing some things, but that's my quick review.

Long time cruiser, first on Norwegian

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by chavisc

chavisc’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Mid-Ship Inside
Cabin IA 11045
Room steward was great, but the inside rooms (cheapest ones) were VERY small compared to most other cruises I've been on. I liked the layout of the separate shower, toilet, sink areas, but my wife did not and the lighting was TERRIBLE. Since we had the Thermal Spa package that we bought, my wife and I both would shower before leaving the spa area where there was more space.
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins