3. Carnival Glory
I sailed in the Carnival Glory with my husband, two granddaughters 10 and 8 and My daughter and her husband and a 2 year old and a 9 year old.

Embarcation was pretty normal, nothing unusual. I have read the boards about the Miami port being strict with booze. I saw that they looked at the regular xray machines that are in any port (for the carry ons). Of course I only took two bottles of wine, because of the postings. I think that if I would have taken a bottle of rum instead, they may not have noticed.

If you go to sleep early don't get 2236 or any cabin on the front of the ship in deck 2. You heard the constant beat and vibration of the speakers when they had the shows. It was terrible. If you could go to bed after 12:00 then you would be ok. I thought that they should have started the last shower earlier on the last night, because we all had to get up early and couldn't go to sleep till about 1:30, because people kept talking in the hallways after the show that night.

I found that the Carnival Glory did not have many activities for people that don't want to do the regular crazy contests that are offered in every ship. I went to the casino a couple of times and the way you can cash out is by putting codes and passwords. It was crazy....I have never seen this before in any cruise ship, and I have gone in about 14 cruises already. You put in the password and then you have to cash out and the money is put in your Sail card. Then you take the card to the cashier and then you receive your money. Too much hassle. The shows were pretty good. I thought that lunches at the buffets were pretty much the same every day. When at Sea the lines are crazy. I noticed that tables were not cleaned very often. Sometimes we would have to ask the people there to clean a table for us.

Camp Carnival - The kids hated it. They said it was kid torture. They love the Royal Caribbean camp. I think it may have been because there were over 300 kids on board.

It was fun, but I think I will stay with Royal Caribbean.

Carnival Glory Review

Carnival Glory Cruise Review by isa449

It was fun, but I think I will stay with Royal Caribbean.

isa449’s Full Rating Summary