3. Voyager of the Seas
Hello, I am in a position to be reviewed online to form service so I always ask, should I do this? And you know what, I should because telling the truth makes the world a better place. And RC needs to know and read a common experience so they can there support and advertising. First the ship is amazing, food tasty, and mostly ALL good, like five stars good. I cruise a lot and will stay on RC as I know hem. But when one two or three things go wrong, it starts to leave a bad taste. My biggest gripe is: THE FALSE ADVERTISING FOR STREAM INTERNET SERVICE. Internet is horrible and we pay tooth and nail to get a weak signal. RC will eventually Get a Class Action and get sued for false advertising. Why say you can provide a service when you cannot? Be real. Say, we will charge you half as we can only get you weak signal. Instead they lure you to pay upwards of $80 a day (four devices for nothing) I know I talked to management an got the real satellite skinny on how internet works. It does not work reliable but you'll pay anyway. RC- DO NOT FALSELY ADVERTISE-IT'S WRONG. Maybe this only happens on international waters, but cruisers beware and research before you buy. RC tell the truth. Secondly, what's with standing in lines at excursions when YOU are giving the ship money. Lots of profit in these marked up excursions. I know just look at Expedia activities and you will see the mark up. If you take our money, give staff of four so there is non line. You hate our vacation that we paid for. Lastly in room service Its a ice bonus. But two of three order so far are wrong. Of you can say, well they are busy, but again this is a staff issue or a QM oversight issue. Why should we duffer and thin k we need ot our our needs last? Do you get wrong service in Las Vegas room service, usually no... then add a manager to review plates before they go out. Worse yet, they call you three time to tell you they are out of something or you have the wrong menu. Ok this might sound petty and. maybe it is. But tow for three. Oh yeah I have not send my third order. Its sitting there as breakfast to be eaten, so we will see. I get cruises are are like "zoos with lots of people,' not all of them are nice BTW. But RC beef up the service, tell the truth. Other than than that, Most RC offerings are amazing, boat is spotless, and most staff greet with smile. The other cruiser's on the other hand, I have never seen so many push there way to first in line. It's like the "girl is invisible." So now I start to push forward like them, and my kids say I am rude. I say: "do as the Romans did and claim your space." Sorry of grammar errors. I'm on my way to excursion. But you get the general pic here.

Good port stops-be wary about lack of staff, pushy people, and bad, bad internet

Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by smhitchcam

Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Voyager of the Seas price drops

Interior
Cabin 4V
cabin small but this is oral. Clean and great service in Cabin
Deck 10 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins