3. MSC Armonia
I chose this cruise because of the itinerary which included an over night in Cuba. We did the 7 day cruise. For starters, embarkation, was smooth with the exception of security in Miami. I had outside food with me and one guy said it was ok to go through with it. Then someone else stopped me and said I couldnt go through with it. We told her the other guy said it was ok, they went back aNd forth,then let me get theough with my food only to have someone else come again and say i couldnt. Get it together people yes or no. I got annoyed and threw it away. Everything else went smoothly. The crew was awesome. They interacted a lot with the cruisers.They were entertaining and put on a good show. We went to three shows and we enjoyed each one. Don't expect Las Vegas quality but it was still fun and entertaining. There were other activities like bingo and trivia. Linking room card to credit card was easy via a kiosk located on two decks. No lines. For us the music was excellent. We love salsa, merengue,bachata and there was plenty of that. Ports of call were amazing especially Cuba. No issues with disembarkation except Disembarking in Cuba took a little longer than expected. Money exchange was quick and easy at the port in Cuba. My least favorite thing was the food. We ate at the main buffet and mdr. Food was just ok. Edible. The pizza and burgers were pretty decent by the pool area. Pizza is ItaLian style not Amercan style. Which I enjoyed but wished there was more selection,toppings. One other thing I didn't like was the smell in the bathroom (balcony cabin deck 9). It wasnt always there but sometimes when toilet lid was open it stunk and shower was extremely tiny. I don't know how a bigger person can fit in there. But overall we enjoyed our cruise and would cruise on Armonia again. Service was excellent. Thank you Armonia.

Great time on the Armonia

MSC Armonia Cruise Review by Mexirican

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Cuba
  • Cabin Type: Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica

There were other activities like bingo and trivia.

Mexirican’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Armonia price drops

Balcony Stateroom – Fantastica
Cabin B2 9085
A bit small but doable. Nice balcony. No obstructions. Bathroom super small especially the shower and a bit smelly when toilet lid is lifted.
Tormalina Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Chacchoben Mayan Ruins
    Enjoyed the Mayan ruins, but felt a little rushed. Visiting a Mayan home was wonderful and the food was delicious.
    View All 348 Chacchoben Mayan Ruins Reviews
  • Best of Cozumel
    Excellent experience tequila tasting, chocolate factory, shopping
    View All 108 Best of Cozumel Reviews
  • City Tour
    Excellent. Tour guide took us on walking tour and tour by classic car. Learning the history of each place was very interesting. Food at a paladar was excellent. Our driver also took us to and from the Tropicana later that evening.
    View All 212 City Tour Reviews
  • Tropicana Cabaret
    Wonderful, entertaining show. We didnt have dinner here. We got a bottle of rum,coke, peanuts, flower amd cigar.
    View All 70 Tropicana Cabaret Reviews
  • Beach
    Nice day at a beach. Food was delicious as were the beverages. Was t too crowded which we enjoyed.