• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

MSC Preziosa Review

Editor Rating
2 Awards

Not so wonderful as expected

Review for MSC Preziosa to the Baltic Sea
GregTan
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Aug 2018
Cabin: Interior Stateroom
Berthed at Stockholm
Leaving for Talinn
Berthed at Talinn

My wife and I (Indonesian) were on our Europe (German) holidays, It was almost 3 weeks and we closed the trip with this cruise, starting from Kiel that is about 90 minutes from Hamburg where my son lived by train. We arrived in Germany, August 17, 2018 and from this time on, my son joined the trip. Since this was the first cruise for my son so I selected the moderate cruising period, normally I preferred a bit longer. Preziosa Northern Europe Cruise fit to our schedule well, and after looking at the ship specification we were convinced that it would meet our expectation.

In general it was good experience, beautiful ship, nice and clean cabin, very kind and helpful staffs, great itinerary and good amenities

Dining experience was not great, and since this was my first cruise outside of Asia, I was wondering whether it was typical European cruise or the ship. The complimentary meal were served only at the Inca Maya (buffet), and either Le Arabesque or Golden Lounge. At the Inca Maya, mostly European/Western menu, hardly Asian, and the theme was almost the same during the cruise. Food taste ranged from mediocre to good. Nice hospitality from the restaurant crews. Inca Maya was almost always crowded all the time, gave the impression the ratio to the passenger was too small.

Interior Stateroom

Cabin I1

Nice and clean

Port Reviews

Copenhagen

Took shuttle to the city

Stockholm