Carnival Magic Cruise Review
1,404 Reviews

Beautiful and amazing experience with a nice and gently crew always ready.

Carnival Magic Cruise Review by maryperdomo

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: the Western Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Interior Upper/Lower

This was my first time at the Carnival cruise, I always go by Royal Caribbean or Norwegian.. I was mad at the first day with the delay and all the mess while we were waiting to board, but as soon as we understand the problem and how Carnival Magic treat us everything change because they were so nice and polite , always ready and willing to help us..and once we were aboard it was so beautiful and amazing .I am very surprise with the attention and good service from the crew.. at the Restaurant I always will remember them they were so nice .. I love the show time please never change those good and amazing shows .. people like Daria, Floyd, Charles , Dary and much more always will be in my heart they were so nice with us during the whole trip.I also love the Spanish music at night Just please could you leave for every night during the trip it was really fun Spanish people love to DANCE. The cabin was always clean and at the time of disembarkation was nice and smoothly everybody was happy and the crew did a very good job to made the process fun and nice... I really love all the entertainments .. I love this Ship i really recommended Carnival Cruise to everybody,, the food is amazing , and delicious . the whole trip was just perfect.

maryperdomo's Full Rating Summary

Interior Upper/Lower
Cabin 1A 2206

it was a beautiful cabin always clean and neat. I really love the crew always ready and willing to help us.. The young men the was in charge of our cabin was very nice, polite and a gentlemen He really knows his job..I want to go back soon with Carnival Cruise I love all of you.

maryperdomo