3. MSC Musica
This cruise has always been on my bucket list, but I think my expectations was too high for what they could give. I work in a 5 star lodge and is very focused on service and for that reason I am also writing this review. The cabin was very nice. But dining was horrible you go on a cruise to spend time with your partner but find out that you have to sit with complete strangers and there is no privacy. The food was terrible quality. Prepare to stand in lines for 1.5 - 2 hours a day when you want to go on excursions even when you want to get back on the boat. The islands you go on is beautiful and the buffet lunch Msc gives on them was really nice. The boat is unfortunately way overcrowded and you feel like just a number. It is definitely not a 4 night 5 day cruise the 5th day you have to be off the boat by 7 in the morning. The worst thing is you save up to do as many things as you can when on the boat, and I booked myself a acupuncture treatment the one day, where the "spa doctor" actually fell asleep while I am getting my treatment and then still charge you 65$ I actually can still not believe it!! The normal spa treatments with the therapists was excellent they were really good. I would honestly not recommend this cruise to anyone that want to relax or for a romantic getaway. It was nice to tick that I have been on a cruise off my bucket list, but unfortunately that is where it ends

Was not for Me

MSC Musica Cruise Review by Dani10019

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Africa

The cabin was very nice.

The boat is unfortunately way overcrowded and you feel like just a number.

Dani10019’s Full Rating Summary