Celebrity Edge Cruise Review

My wife and I enjoy this ship

Celebrity Edge Cruise Review by Philwhiting

• Sail Date: Apr 2019
  • Destination: the Eastern Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Concierge Class Stateroom with Veranda

First we did a back to back so we got to see all of the ship more than once . The ship itself is amazing in the lay out And the ease of getting around. We have been on 6 plus cruises with Celebrity. This is one of the best we both have enjoyed being on . Getting on for embarkation and off for disembarkation was very easy and smooth. We had a Concierge cabin 11177 with the Infinite Veranda we liked because it made the cabin feel bigger with more light . I like the extra room and we never opened the Window because I like it cold . Plenty of fresh air on upper decks . The room itself was very nice. Our bed was near the window so plenty of room to get dressed and easy to get in cloths closet and the safe. Shower was large and bathroom was great in size also. We had early dining in the Cosmopolitan Restaurant at 6 PM .We ate there every meal for dinner and breakfast and lunch on sea days . We did eat at the Mast Grill and also a few meals in the Cafe. Food was always outstanding . We also ate at steakhouse, Raw on 5 , Garden Grill on deck 15 and Le Grand Bistro for lunch and the Le Petit Chef in the Bistro again I would say all had great service and great food. Entertainment was good and looked liked they had some good Activities at night . We are 70 so after the show we head to room . We did gamble some my wife did a lot more than me . Again everyone that worked the ship were outstanding and always friendly and helpful. We always talk with the crew about their family and their kids . The Captain was always around and easy to talk with. Everyone we talked with and that was many couples and singles were enjoying the ship and the cruise. We have booked another cruise on the APEX for 2021 and 3 more already booked. We love to cruise with Celebrity but we do cruise with other Cruise lines .

Philwhiting's Full Rating Summary