3. Carnival Conquest
Overall it was a great cruise. The weather was almost perfect and I haven't had a bad cruise yet. The ship's crew did a great job and the food was good. I think NCL does have a better food selection in their buffet but I always found more than enough to eat. I had my son and granddaughter with me and they enjoyed their cruise too. My only real gripe came after the cruise. I was checking my credit card charges and noticed a charge from Carnival. This was a surprise because this was also my first cruise that I did not receiver a final billing statement. My son did receive one but for me, nada. I had to email for a final statement and it had a charge on the last cruise night. I then had to email to get a receipt for that sale. It was for a necklace that my granddaughter bought and didn't have enough credit on her Sign & Sail. Since her card was tied to her father's credit card and not mine, I can't figure out how I got charged. Also, what good is it to set charge limits if the crew are going to circumvent them? It may have been a coincidence but it looks fishy when I don't get a statement when there is a bogus charge on the bill. My son and I got the charges worked out but we should not have had the need. I let my grandchildren pick a cruise when they turn 13. I have two more grandkids younger than 13 and I am less than confident in keeping Carnival as an option. One last thing. I really liked the new embarkation. We just showed our passport and had our picture taken as we boarded. Our Sign and Sail cards were waiting for us at our door when we were allowed in the cabins. My only whine was that if there was an announcement about where we received the cards, we couldn't hear it. We were a little anxious about how to get in our cabin.

Loved the cruise, not so much charges to my Sign & Sail card

Carnival Conquest Cruise Review by NSnJW

I had my son and granddaughter with me and they enjoyed their cruise too.

NSnJW’s Full Rating Summary