3. Norwegian Epic
We chose this cruise for my 50th Birthday. It was the first cruise for both of us and I was very nervous because of reading a lot of negative reviews. But we had a great time! We knew there would be crowds and lots of kids because my birthday was the week before Easter, so we booked a Spa Balcony room so we would have a quiet retreat. Best decision ever! We truly enjoyed the thermal suite and never found it to be overly crowded. We had the UBP and three nights of Specialty Dining. We chose Le Bistro, Cagneys, and the Cirque Show. Food and service was great in all three! We enjoyed the shows, Priscilla, Burn the Floor, and the Epic Beatles in the Epic Theater. Unfortunately we did not get to the smaller venue to see the Beatles in the Cavern Club in time to get seats, which was our own fault. We had great food and service in both of the main dining rooms and also in O’Sheehans. Loved the wings!!! Our room steward, Jingles, was amazing! He kept our room and balcony stocked and spotless at all times and made the best towel animals! We were fortunate to get extra time in Tortola for planned maintenance on the ship. Wished the port time in St. Thomas had been longer, but it’s just a good excuse to go back. Great Stirrup Cay was fabulous. Rented a clamshell near the tacos and tequila... need I say more?!? We will definitely be planning more cruises with Norwegian! We loved the freestyle cruising concept. We honestly had nothing to complain about. We heard all of the horror stories about embarkation and debarkation, but we were on the ship within 45 minutes of our arrival at the port and walked off with our luggage before 7:30 a.m. Truly one of the best vacations we have ever been on!

Happy Cruisers!

By the Sea I’ll Be’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Family Inside
Cabin I1 14021
Small, but plenty of storage. Bed was comfortable and the balcony was perfect for two people!
Deck 14 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Virgin Gorda
    We were the only ship in port that day, so we were fortunate to experience The Baths with a smaller crowd. Absolutely beautiful!!!
    View All 216 Virgin Gorda Reviews