3. Viking Mimir
The entire April 3, 2019 Tulips and Windmills cruise on the Viking Mimir was flawless. We were fortunate. The weather was nice: cool but windy. The tulips were in full bloom. Timing for us could not have been better. From the shore excursions to the dining, all services were provided with grace and charm. Almost too much to fit into one week, but what wonderful memories. I was particularly charmed by the Belgian and Dutch citizens who were so pleasant. They wanted to share and show the love of their countries. I am Catholic and had the unexpected opportunity to attend daily Mass in Antwerp and Bruges. I didn't miss out on any part of the ship's tours because it so happened that Mass was offered in small chapels adjoining the large cathedrals in the town center at 11:00 A.M in both towns and the times coincided with the "free time" to shop or browse. Have another cruise with Viking already booked. I don't have to research shore excursions options. I need only to show up with good walking shoes on my feet!

The European Low countries are really below sea level! The tulips like it!

Viking Mimir Cruise Review by Ole Faithful