3. Rhapsody of the Seas
I am currently catching up on my cruise reviews. My husband and I were aboard Rhapsody of the Seas Aug 2018 for our honeymoon. Since then we have taken 2 more RC cruises, so we were able to compare. I truly loved Rhapsody of the Seas. I am a pretty picky person when it comes to accommodations and food and I didn't have much if anything to complain about. Food: The food was excellent, actually the best of the three other RC cruises we took. We had a meal package BOGO, so we ate at Giovannys which was excellent, and the Asian restaurant which I suggest skipping and going to Chopped or Giovannys. The Asian restaurant was my one complaint. It was our first night on the cruise, we made reservations at 9pm, we got there at 9:05 and the manager told us we were late and were not able to sit! So warning, do not be late for reservations.... Chefs Table: Food and wine were unbelievable, worth the money! We left from Venice-Katakolon-Santorini-Montenegro-Split-Venice. It was the perfect itinerary. -Venice we stayed at the NH collection that was right on the grand canal for 2 nights prior to the ship. To get to the hotel was $100 private water taxi, to get from the grand canal to the ship was a $95 water taxi, very rough water to the ship, it was a little scary but fun. The hotel was amazing if you are looking for a place to stay in venice I would highly recommend it. -Katakolon I loved, it is where the first olympics took place, a cute village close by olympia, and then a nice winery we stopped at. Santorini- Beautiful, however I franctured my tailbone walking down the stairs back to the ship so please do not take the steps down, wait in the long line for the skyglide it goes fast I heard. The stairs are so slippery and there are donkeys going to the bathroom up and down them. On another note, you must go to Oia, beautiful town and I recommend going to Santos winery! Split-Just get off the ship and walk to the town in split its about a 10 min walk, no need to do a tour. We did one and we wished we did not because we had no time to see the town of split! Montenegro- The most beautiful place I have been. We go back this Summer and I cannot wait. There are a lot of sweat bees, so do not wear perfume! I do not recommend taking tours through the ship, they are not very good. I now use Viators, they have reviews and you can see which one people like. Would I go on Rhapsody again, no, I would like to stick to newer ships, but for a first cruise it was great!

Honeymoon in Europe

Rhapsody of the Seas Cruise Review by enmichels

Chefs Table: Food and wine were unbelievable, worth the money!

enmichels’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Rhapsody of the Seas price drops

Grand Suite - 1 Bedroom
Cabin GS 8016
We were upgraded (paid upgrade) to a Grand Suite. Our suite was very big. A lot of storage. Living area, large balcony with lounge chairs and table. Large bathroom but the bathtub was so short that even me at 5'3 almost hit the ceiling! There also was a terrible smell coming from the drain in the bathroom every few days.
Deck 8 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Suite Cabins