3. Royal Princess
This cruise was exactly what I expected. Perfecto! I can't think of any situation where I was disappointed. The crew was always helpful and friendly. I got to know many of them closely as I frequented many of the same places. They knew me by the second night. Always a smile. The room was great. I had a Mini Suite. (I read a really bad review of the mini suite on the Royal, I swear those passengers HAD to be on another ship!). It was great! I traveled with my 15 year old Daughter and 12 Year old son. They had an amazing time. They got to know a ton of people their age thru the different programs Princess has to offer.I have ZERO complaints. Embarkation was a breeze as was disembarkation. The Internet is as fast as I have ever used on a ship. Never had an issue with streaming anything. Not that I was on there to watch TV, but you can if you want. Food was EXCELLENT. Service was excellent and the whole vibe on the ship was positive. Speaking of the ship.....the Royal Princess is an AMAZING Ship!!!! She is superb in every way. I love there is no lame go-carts or climbing walls or slides. It is just classy...period. I will never go below this If I want all that non-sense I can get it cheaper at home. I saw the Norwegian Bliss in port on Puerto Vallarta and I almost puked. That isn't cruising. That is a Malibu Grand Pris Arcade at a HUGE premium. If that is your thing have fun. No way for me. I'll stick wit Princess who has been doing it better and for MUCH longer than almost everyone. Good luck to you all and may you all be safe on any cruise you choose. PEACE!!!

The Perfect Cruise!!

Ages 13 to 15
Get Royal Princess price drops

Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MF R206
Excellent cabin. Good size bathroom. Great privacy curtain to divide the to sides if you want to watch TV while someone sleeps. Great VALUE!!
Lido Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins