• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

6-10 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Mar 2019
Cabin: Ocean View

Cabin/Ship:

I thought Serenade of the Seas was a lovely ship. Even though she is older I found the staff keep her clean and tidy. She is smaller ship, which is fine with me. I prefer that to the mega ships. Our Cabin 3070 was your standard cabin in a good location (quiet...cabins above and below). Our cabin Stewart, Hannibal, was terrific. Anything we requested we received promptly. Our room was clean, although the only negative was that our picture ‘port hole’ window, which was large, was like looking through a fish bowl. The glass was so that it was not a clear view but a bowed one…if that makes since. I did not mind the cabin being on a lower deck; I always take the stairs so I can have dessert and a few drinks and keep my weight in check.

Dinning:

Ocean View

Cabin 2N

Standard cabin in a good location (quiet...cabins above and below). Our room was clean, although the only negative was that our picture ‘port hole’ window, which was large, was like looking through a fish bowl. The glass was so that it was not a clear view but a bowed one…if that makes since.

Find a Serenade of the Seas Cruise from $240