3. MSC Musica
A lot to do. Can choose from a variety of activities or lounges to go too. Can commend the staff with assistance when I left my wallet in the car. They went above the call of duty to get me off and back on again. The pizza that was available nearly 24/7 was a winner. Only dissapointment was the sit down dinings at night. Food was mediocre. Need to look at a second ice cream bar on the 13th deck. One bar was too congested and one has to que for a long time. I suggest buy the prepaid packages. Works out much cheaper. O by the way know your currency convertion because duty free is not as cheap. Take ZAR Rand to the Portugese Island. Lots of memorabilia and the local rum and raspberry muranga (r&r) is a must. Support the locals. Ps ask for Andries he was the best waiter on the island. My coconut stayed full with r&r.

What an experience

MSC Musica Cruise Review by acmuller

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Africa
  • Cabin Type: Interior Stateroom – Bella

Only dissapointment was the sit down dinings at night. Food was mediocre.

acmuller’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

Interior Stateroom – Bella
Cabin I1 8052
Cabin crew made beds and clean constantly. What a pleasure. Safe was unable to lock but valuables was safe.
Minuetto Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins