3. Carnival Legend
The dining room was amazing we had wonderful service and great waiters the stuff were amazing very kind and caring they always encourage others. The waiter were the best people on the ship they were ning, kadek and edgardo I would totally do it again and the 18 days seem long but it went very quick. There is so much things to do on the ship. Definitely go/go again. I got a bit windy but you can’t help that. The entertainment was astonishing they were amazing the shows were the best I have seen and great people to talk to the senses in the shows were great you just can’t describe how good it was to watch with the dancers and singers all the other shows were great for kids although the comedy could be a little better I beginning comedy people for kids were good but it got worst from then on they have great food on the ship.

Great service and wonderful staff

Carnival Legend Cruise Review by Char001

Ages 13 to 15
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8F 7248
It was a bit small but you weren’t in there much as you were busy with activity’s
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins