3. Norwegian Bliss
My wife and my two children (ages 8 and 4) came on this cruise as an extension of a California Disney vacation. We were looking forward to a relaxing spring break family vacation, and certainly expected a similar experience to our prior 6 cruise experiences with other companies. You will be extremely disappointed. This is not a family cruise. Staff is largely ignorant of any cruise activity or procedure, the children activity center is opened odd limited hours, which in turn limits your own ability to book any adult time. The ship is crowded and ill-designed — be ready to wait long lines at any eatery or elevator — the food of poor quality unless you are paying for it. Cabin is smaller than Disney but ok. Very disappointed with our experience and especially for the kids. I will not travel in this boat again. I wish I had read more of the other reviews before I booked it.

Horrible cruise for families