3. Royal Princess
I chose this cruise because of the value and mostly because it leaves locally from a port in my home town. The bed was uncomfortable and the ship does not provide ANY alternatives. The response to maintenance took days. I had brought protein drinks that had to be kept cool and the fridge wasn't cooling. For some reason the ship decides to schedule maintenance on our balcony during the early morning while we were at sea and told us to keep our doors locked and curtains closed. When I opened the doors later I found notes to not touch the railings and the smell was awful. The entertainment was Vegas Lounge level. Other than the helpful, awesome crew, I was very disappointed in just about everything else. The food was pretty good too. My only complaint about that was that out of all 20 or so choices of dessert there was nothing chocolate (except cookies) on many nights in the buffet. Try Royal Caribbean instead!

Not thrilled...

Royal Princess Cruise Review by debbieparks

debbieparks’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BA D320
Mattresses are miserably hard and hurt the human body at all pressure points which is common with a hard mattress. The fridge did not work for 4 days and the balcony painting maintenance was just icing on the misery cake.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins