3. Royal Princess
We are both Elite level and have traveled on Princess, Carnival and NCL. We expect excellent service. Unfortunately this is not the case on this ship. There where NO robes in cabin and NO laundry bags had to asked for them from cabin steward on both items. When I looked thru the coupon book that was in cabin found items that had expired in 2018 The food in MDR and Buffet was not good at all, it was rubbery and over cooked. The only good place to eat was in Alfredo's Pizzeria the food was good and it was hot we did use the Crown Grill for two nights and it is always very good and we had great service there. I tried the Trident Grill on two different days and both times there was only one man there to cook and serve. Long lines and long wait. The IC was and other place where we had troubles on the first day at sea I went to get Specialty coffee when I made my order I was told that there was NOT ANY LARGE CUPS and had to have regular cup. This was for the whole trip and ever one had bought coffee cards for the trip, but could only get regular cups of coffee. This with not being able to carry the coffee cards to next trip made it a bad deal. With all of this an other troubles, we did not get future cruise sales. We are going to try other lines that may have better service

Royal Princess March from LA

Royal Princess Cruise Review by Tempo

Tempo’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BB R506
The cabin is smaller than other ships and the balcony with two chairs and table you could not move.
Marina Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins