3. Royal Princess
We traveled with friends to celebrate my wife's birthday we were picked for the Chefs Table which was very important to her and we all enjoyed the experience very much. We had nice time in all the ports. Dining was nice throughout the ship but a little disappointed in the Crown Grill, not up to par at all from past experiences. The ship was in good condition, a few kinks with leaving from San Pedro new pier for Princess. We had a nice time overall. Suites lounge was non existent for embarkation and process was not smooth and Nothing Special for Suites my wife complained, I couldn't care less as long as we get onboard but we pay a lot more for the suites so enjoys it and expects a much better experience. A pleasant surprise was having the Medallion but a little stressful because not expecting it there is a little work required before hand so trying to know which apps and how to download etc. with little information was frustrating and took about to 3rd day to get everything operating correctly.

Birthday Celebration Cruise for my Wife w/Friends

Waterluv’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Premium Suite with Balcony
Cabin S5 A101
The cabin was nice as always very large. We actually were not able to get our mini bar set to our liking which is a suite perk and we had the bridge cam camera on our balcony which I wasn't aware of before hand and my wife normally does very good research. Furniture a little worn in living area and we were under the impression the ship was refurbished in Dec 2018...bed very comfy but I am pretty sure nothing was new
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins