3. Celebrity Eclipse
My wife and I have become fans of Celebrity and Royal Caribbean for quite some time. >The service is excellent!! The staff on the ship are friendly and very helpful. My wife has a hard time getting around, the excursion team did an excellent job of helping us get to the excursions buses. Our dining room staff couldn't be anymore helpful. >Food is excellent, in all restaurants, buffet, etc. >Cabin was clean and comfortable. The steward was very helpful and took of room very well. We were at the very aft end of the ship.. WHAT A VIEW. We could see 180 degrees and going through the Chilean Fjords was amazing.. >We had a fun time at the Captain's Club events. >The ports were very interesting and unique. >We used Choice Air.. What a great idea that was. We did not have to worry about our luggage getting to the ship, Celebrity took care of that. I am now looking at using Choice air when we travel on Celebrity and Air to Sea on Royal Caribbean whenever we cruise.

Amazing back to back cruises around South America

Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by mlawrosky

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: South America
  • Cabin Type: Ocean View

>Food is excellent, in all restaurants, buffet, etc.

>We had a fun time at the Captain's Club events.

>The ports were very interesting and unique.

mlawrosky’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Eclipse price drops

Ocean View
Cabin 07 7360
We had closet room for both of us, cabinets in the bathroom and near the desk area. We also loved the big over head cabinets above the bed, and we could easily store our luggage under our bed.
Vista Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins