3. MSC Meraviglia
This was my 6th cruise, very first with MSC. I have cruised with Carnival and Celebrity. This ship was so disorganized. Every person you asked had a different answer. The rooms were not cleaned well. The food was TERRIBLE. Not fresh. They sent up wrong breakfasts and one day, no breakfast at all. 3/4 of the staff were rude. The dining room was awful. The first night our table of 4, we each ordered something different, and all 4 dinners were terrible. Never again on this cruise line. I required a wheelchair accessible room. The accessibility was awful. There were no automatic doors. I could not enter or leave our cabin without help. In the cabin, the phone was located across the room, not next to the bed. There was very little help to get me up and down the ramps to get on and off the ship for excursions. There were no onboard activities. Very poor.

Worst cruise ever!