3. Carnival Miracle
This was the absolute worst cruise we have ever been on. Severe lack of entertainment. Music was horrible no bands just violins an acoustic singers that were awful . Same soundtrack of 80s music throughout the entire cruise no variation . Deck party was a joke because there's no room on the deck for a party . Cruise director was not visible and engaging as on other cruises I have been the cruise director was available and around all the time it seems like. Common areas were always empty. This ship is old, dirty, and in serious need of extensive refurbishment. There was consistent problems and maintenance going on every single day which was very inconvenient. The food was very subpar. The grill food was absolutely awful I don't know what they make their hamburgers out of that they don't taste real that's for sure. Lots of kids running all over the place almost knocking people over nothing is ever said to them about it. Dining room staff sneezing into their hands and then serving food. Guest Services is useless they don't address issues when they happen and say I'm sorry. Belize is a waste of port. Nothing to do except shop, rude people, and overpriced. Ship went through some windy weather so a lot of seasick passengers, the ship rolled and slammed for three nights straight. I don't know if it's missing stabilizers or something but it should not have done that as large of a ship as it is. Fellow passengers were not very happy with this ship. The main pool was closed for 5 days out of a 7 day cruise. Kids all over the whirlpool with swim masks on and 0 supervision. Water slide is old old old and boring. I would definitely not waste my time and money on another cruise on the ship. I have been on many Carnival Cruises as well as other Cruise Lines and this was the worst. Beware of Shandy in the Anthony's Key Resort gift shop in Roatan if you go on the dolphin encounter Excursion she's very rude and condescending. However, the dolphin encounter was absolutely amazing highly recommended I just wish we had would have had extra time with the dolphins. Overall the staff was less than friendly and looked miserable.

Worst cruise ever

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by Love2CruiseDestiny

Love2CruiseDestiny’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Miracle price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8E 7108
Cabin was adequate. AC seem to cut out quite a bit. Mini fridge didn't work the entire time was dirty and had hair in it and no shelves having a balcony was very nice, however Rusty and I didn't like that the security in the Wheelhouse constantly was watching.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins