3. Royal Princess
It was a chance to sail on the fanciest Princess Ship. The ship is beautiful. Unfortunately, My ankle was injured and I couldn’t go too many places. The location of the phone jack in relation to one of only two outlets made it hard to plug things in. I was never informed when I booked that my room had bunk beds above our beds. We hit our heads several times sitting up in our beds. We had to separate our beds because thelousy bunk beds were where we needed to walk otherwise. That is a big ship and I struggled to get amidships.I didn’t even go forward of amidships. Just too big for a cripple to get around without a wheelchair(which I don’t own one.) Luckily, I was near the rear elevators which gave me good access to Horizon Court, Allegro dining room and Crown Grill. This is a cruise ship for ambulatory people,just not for cripples. Food was excellent. Francisco did an excellent job asroom steward. I personally didn’t leave the ship.

At least the kids had fun

Royal Princess Cruise Review by stvandy1

stvandy1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin ID C715
When booking, I didn’t know the tiny room had bunk beds.we weren’t able to have a queen bed because we our walkways would have been where the bunk beds were. We had to separate our beds. Not enough plug ins(2) and one of them was almost impossible to use because the very short phone jack covered one of them up. Had I known there were bunk beds, I would have insisted on a different room. On embarkation, they asked how many wheelchairs needed for the bus transfers. Only my wife and I were the only ones who answered yes. Turns out two other passengers needed them too and were given our wheelchairs. We had to wait for ours. They came later. Those two people should have spoken up instead of be mutes.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• The Arch (El Arco) & Lover's Beach
    I personally didnt go. My wife and kids loved it. They were pleasantly surprised when the tour operator got them free food and drinks at the playa medrano beach when the visit to the arch was over. This cripple can’t handle tenders and never went ashore.
    View All 31 The Arch (El Arco) & Lover's Beach Reviews
  • Los Angeles
    Embarkation was awful. Two other passengers aboard our bus didn’t speak up about needing wheelchairs. We did. When the wheelchairs came, those two people were given our wheelchairs and we had to wait for other wheelchairs to show up. The wheelchairs we got were only wide enough for a small adult. Very uncomfortable.
    View All 532 Los Angeles Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Los Angeles Cruise Port Review
  • Beach
    Wife wasnt feeling well, so we lost the money for the excursion. The kids(age 24 and 25 loved it. I didnt leave the ship. The food and drinks were complimentary.
    As part of the tour. My son and DIL ratedit a 5.