3. Majestic Princess
We chose the Majestic Princess mainly as she was going to Hong Kong. She is a lovely ship with a great crew and has a nice feel about her and we really liked our cabin which was very nice. Entertainment was very disappointing, the cruise director Andrew promised a performance from The Australian Beatles on 2 occasions which never eventuated and no explanation of why. The entertainment overall is nothing to write home about as is the daily activities, however I think this has become the norm for a lot of ships. Cocktails are expensive which we actually do expect, however when you are paying top dollar for a cocktail you expect them to be good, the recipes used ie 'The Princess Cocktail Recipe' do not have a lot of resemblance of how they should be made, I'm not sure who came up with the recipes but I think they need to 'google' how they should be made. Overall the food was disappointing. The staff were friendly and helpful, they went out of their way to please, they were wonderful. Having done a number of cruises on Princess and in the past thought very highly however we have been very disillusioned with our last couple of cruises with them. I think somewhere along the line they have lost the quality they once had mainly in the areas of entertainment and food.

Hong Kong

Majestic Princess Cruise Review by No name Cruisers

No name Cruisers’s Full Rating Summary
Get Majestic Princess price drops

Deluxe Balcony
Cabin DD
Cabin was really good with everything we needed especially our wonderful steward Espirato
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins