3. Royal Princess
I live in the Los Angeles area and boarding in San Pedro was perfect. The embarkation went very smoothly and the staff was very welcoming. The ship is big but with the Ocean Medallion it was easy to find everything and find other people in your party. The excursions were great, it was very easy to get around and they staff explained everything very well, we had plenty of time in each port to see and experience it, we also had time to go shopping, one of my favorite things to do when I go on trips, need to bring souvenirs for my family and buy a few things for me and my husband. The entertainment onboard was outstanding, Princess theater shows are amazing and the shows at the Piazza are great, one thing they had in this trip that I have never seen before, renewing of wedding vows, my husband and joined other couples and it was very romantic. We had a great time and will definitely travel with Princess again. Thank you for your service.

Excellence