3. American Constitution
The high point was the personable & prompt staff, the shore excursions & on board entertainment were disappointing. As I'm typing I can hear "Little Deuce Coupe" out my window on Clearwater Beach, don't expect anything like that, lol. It was our 1st time w/this cruise line & we didn't realize they evidentially target an older audience. No Beach Boys or Eagles, just Sinatra & Sammy. No Jeopardy or Trivial Pursuit, just cards. The tours needed more prior overviews or direction/explanation, then the final at Annapolis was too rushed, yikes. The rooms were lovely, great decor, verrry small showers tho. Food was fine too & since alcohol was included lounges often crowded. Since we don't drink, but went for the history, the over 7k per person for cheapest balcony room was a first. Internet was included but no reception to speak of, had to borrow the phone of great hotel mgr Mike, to get reception. So in the dining room Logan, Ali, Anna were tops. On deck Josh & Tess always smiled & waved. On tender Kevin, Manolo & Willie, & Shay in housekeeping helped. Crew, u were the keepers!

Great staff but pricey Mike, to get

American Constitution Cruise Review by Michaelene