3. Carnival Ecstasy
Chose this cruise due to its close proximity to our home. I wish beyond wishes I would have read reviews before booking. As soon as we walked on boat my husband and I looked at each other in horror. The smell is so overwhelming. Complete and utter sewage smell ALL the time. The boat felt so unclear as it is outdated, old, rusty etc. I could barely sleep...it felt like I was sleeping in an RV camper and I HATE camping. We were so bored...had 5 kids with us and hardly any activities, overcrowded pool etc. Our 3rd stop was supposed to be half moon cat which is the one place I could not wait to go and the captain determined the waves were too high so we could not get off boat. While I appreciate them keeping us safe the thought of staying on that boat for one more sea day made me cry. I woke up with a migraine every night from the boat rocking my head up and down so hard every night. I will say the staff was absolutely incredible and made our trip somewhat enjoyable. They deserve a medal for living with that sewage smell and The constant rocking of that ship. NEVER AGAIN!!

Do not sail this boat...you have been warned!

Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by Bthomas284