3. Caribbean Princess
2nd time on this ship. It was great. Western and Eastern Caribbean. Both 7 day sections had an age range from mid 30's to mid 60's. Not the kind of ship for under 18, not much to do for that age range. But plenty to do for everyone else. You can hide yourself in total isolation away from crowds to submerging into non stop activities. Anytime Dining was rarely a wait, the Horizon Court buffet always had a great selection. My favorite was the suchi bowls. Lunch time they had noodle bowls. Ate all venues at least once except Sabatinis Italian. Staff was great. Our cabin steward was like stealth, we forgot something in the cabin, and went back 20 minutes later and the cabin was already immaculate. Went to some shows, all were good, but, the comedian was the best. Filled every venue he performed at for 2 nights. Though these cruises were sold out, the ship never seemed crowded. Sea days were the busiest around the pool but if you looked, I always found a deck chair. My wife and I couldn't understand why so many people were on their phones nonstop. Your on vacation people. The medallion that you use to pay and get in your cabin works great even though we didnt bother with downloading everything before our cruise. One scary thing about downloading all the apps on your phone is you can download the casino and play slots with your money anywhere on the ship. And you use your medallion in the casino and just charge it to the cabin. Make sure to control yourself, or your trip could get pricey. The ship was heading to drydock after our cruise to get some upgrades and fix an engine problem that would make the back of the ship vibrate slightly at full speed. Something that has lasted 3 years or so. The only bad thing was we had to leave. Going through withdrawal as my room isn't cleaned twice a day.

14 days of Caribbean Princess

Caribbean Princess Cruise Review by TBJAL

• Sail Date: March 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Balcony

Though these cruises were sold out, the ship never seemed crowded.

TBJAL’s Full Rating Summary
Get Caribbean Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD B626
Typical Balcony cabin. MID AFT Plenty of storage, comfortable bed and the pillows just like home. Because we bought the same pillows 2 cruises ago.
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins