3. Norwegian Epic
Why too many guests for the size of the ship. There were not enough pool side chairs. No sitting in the buffet area. The disembarkment was a disaster. I have always self check out, the time given for this was between 7:30 and 8:300. We left our room at 8:00. Took over an hour and a half just to get off the ship. Where was the pool??? The only pool was kid size, the adult pool was smaller than my truck. The service and food in the Manhattan room the first night was the worst. It did get better on other nights. My wife has limited mobility, not handicap. Trying to find seating at lunch and breakfast was very difficult, too difficult for a cruise. The time moving, very slowly, through the disembarking was way too stressful on her. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL TAKE THIS SHIP!!!!! Taking NCL is questionable, if this is the way they run a ship.

Too many guests

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Jgmcab

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Caribbean
  • Cabin Type: Large Balcony

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL TAKE THIS SHIP!!!!!

Taking NCL is questionable, if this is the way they run a ship.
Jgmcab’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Large Balcony
Cabin B6 9225
The room ok. The steward was excellent.
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins