3. Norwegian Bliss
I had previously done a partial Panama Canal cruise which means the ship went from Ft. Lauderdale through one set of locks and then turned around in Gatun Lake and went back out through the same set of locks with a return to Ft. Lauderdale. When a friend suggested going on a Panama Canal cruise I instantly agreed to go with her. We chose to go on the Norwegian Bliss since there would be so many activities and things to do on this longer than normal cruise. We were not disappointed! Everything was awesome - the ship, the entertainment, food, bars, and service. There was an abundance of free activities as well as the ones that cost extra. The entertainment was first class! The small groups that played in various venues around the ship were excellent. There were many choices for food. The weather was great and we did not encounter any difficulties. The port stops in Mexico changed several times from the time we booked the cruise until we actually went but it was okay. I especially like sea days so this was a great cruise for me - 6 ports in 15 days with 9 sea days. The whole day transit of the Panama Canal was fabulous! The age of the cruisers on this trip was slightly older than normal since it is longer and more expensive and there were fewer children on board. Those who were on board seemed to thoroughly enjoy the extra time they got on some of the amenities.

Panama Canal cruise is awesome

Norwegian Bliss Cruise Review by nang1

nang1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Bliss price drops

Mid-ship Mini-Suite with Balcony
Cabin MA 10198
We chose the mid-ship mini-suite with a balcony for this longer cruise because of the larger bathroom. The best part was the large walk-in shower with absolutely the BEST shower heads. There were six small shower nozzles (ankle, mid- and upper-body) in addition to the large shower head. It was like being in a spa. We thoroughly enjoyed spending time relaxing on the balcony soaking up the sun and getting some fresh air.
Deck 15 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins