3. Norwegian Sky
This was my first cruise on Norwegian Sky.....and I cant wait to travel again with them.....not only was the service great and the food excellent the whole experience was more than we could imagine ...it was fantastic!.....I am already trying to book my next one to Europe! The agent who took care of made sure we had all our documents gave us tips on how to take advantage of all the emilites the ship had to offer! The crew what can you say they made life wonderful with there smiles and always looking after us. The spraying of or hands to make sue no germs are spread is a wonderful way it issued everyone a germ free ship. Just amazing service and courtesy . We are looking for wood to our next trip with theses wonderful people! The ship has a lot to offer and we tried to get in all in. The shows where a knock out! The comic on board Alex Ortiz made it a wonderful show ..Oh lets not forget bingo.....Please make sure you get in touch with us to secure our next trip!

Great time