Viking Jupiter Cruise Review

Ship had nothing to do on it!

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Rickfrederick

• Sail Date: Feb 2019
  • Destination: France

We booked this cruise because of ratings. We did fibd out the ratings are only taken from Con de Naste magazine or whatever.

The excursions were too short and a debacle.

This ship had 0 and I mean 0 entertainment. I am 66 and was youngest passenger!

The wine ans spirit package was a disaster! Wines NO ONE EVER HEARD OF , and were vintages no one WANTED! I love a great wine list and this was the worst ever on 12 cruises!

The overnite in Barcelona is not actually an overnite. You are up at 3am to get on a bus to airport so you can wait 3 hrs to board your plane!

The ship itself has very sterile Ikea type furniture with no charachter. A bland version of futuristic.

I am calling this my biggest waste og 8 plus thousand dollarrs I have ever spent on a vacation! Followed by 6700 wasted going to St. Lucia at sandals.

When you come back from a vacation you usually reminisce about your time. When we got home we were just angry and wanted sombodys ass for making it a waste of money and time.!

Customer service at viking is a total joke! All the offer you is more trips at half off! Let me be clear, if offered a free trip on ocean cruise on Viking ,I would not go! I mean it and am not kidding!

Also, I forgot, no tv, always searching or out. Only one person can have internet per cabin! Im not kidding! So blatantly stupid!

Rickfrederick's Full Rating Summary

Ckean and neat. No tv, inoperative and only one person can have internet! unbelievable !

Rickfrederick