3. Viking Jupiter
We booked this cruise because of ratings. We did fibd out the ratings are only taken from Con de Naste magazine or whatever. The excursions were too short and a debacle. This ship had 0 and I mean 0 entertainment. I am 66 and was youngest passenger! The wine ans spirit package was a disaster! Wines NO ONE EVER HEARD OF , and were vintages no one WANTED! I love a great wine list and this was the worst ever on 12 cruises! The overnite in Barcelona is not actually an overnite. You are up at 3am to get on a bus to airport so you can wait 3 hrs to board your plane! The ship itself has very sterile Ikea type furniture with no charachter. A bland version of futuristic. I am calling this my biggest waste og 8 plus thousand dollarrs I have ever spent on a vacation! Followed by 6700 wasted going to St. Lucia at sandals. When you come back from a vacation you usually reminisce about your time. When we got home we were just angry and wanted sombodys ass for making it a waste of money and time.! Customer service at viking is a total joke! All the offer you is more trips at half off! Let me be clear, if offered a free trip on ocean cruise on Viking ,I would not go! I mean it and am not kidding! Also, I forgot, no tv, always searching or out. Only one person can have internet per cabin! Im not kidding! So blatantly stupid!

Ship had nothing to do on it!

Viking Jupiter Cruise Review by Rickfrederick

• Sail Date: February 2019
  • Destination: France

The excursions were too short and a debacle.

This ship had 0 and I mean 0 entertainment. I am 66 and was youngest passenger!

Viking Cruises, Community Team has responded
We appreciate the opportunity to respond to your review, Rickfrederick, and are sorry to learn of your displeasure with your recent voyage aboard Viking Jupiter. We regret to hear that your Viking experience left you feeling disappointed, however we are interested in learning more about what could have made this the five-star journey you envisioned. Though we recognize you’ve been in recent contact with our Customer Relations department, we welcome additional remarks at TellUs@vikingcruises.com. Thank you for taking the time to provide the cruising community with your feedback, and we wish you a splendid day.
Rickfrederick’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Jupiter price drops

Ckean and neat. No tv, inoperative and only one person can have internet! unbelievable !