3. Royal Princess
Nice ship. The new Medallion Service is a winner. Each guest has a little medallion that pretty much does everything. You can track members of your party, helps you with directions, unlocks you door as you approach, is used to all purchases of any kind (the ship is cash less), and other things. I purchased my internet ahead of time for a flat rate of $55 and it was by FAR the fast I've had at sea. Download speed was usually 4mbps or better. I think you could stream Netflix or Prime Video but I choose to download movies and TV shows which worked great. Buffet area is the best organized I've seen on my 5 cruises. Anytime and Traditional dinning are good as always on Princess. This ship did not have a Curtis Stone venue which we thought was great. I don't think the ship had any of the Michelin Chef on this ship. We missed this We attended the Entertainment Show every night. It was good not great. The Princess Live Game shows were great fun, and you could watch them On Demand the next day. Wish there were more. Other activities were pretty much cruise ship standard.

Medallion service is a winner

Royal Princess Cruise Review by garrepa2

garrepa2’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD B120
Seemed just a little smaller than in previous balcony cruise staterooms, but that might just be the class we were in. We did not feel cramped. Price was extremely good for a 7 day voyage during spring break.
Riviera Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins