3. Norwegian Breakaway
It was our first family cruise with 2 kids. I do not even know where to start .... the staff were amazing, our cabin was always clean, beds made, fresh towels... and every time we would come back from all our activities, there would be an elephant, or penguin, or a puppy made from towels.... kids absolutely loved it!!!! The highlight for the kids, was of course... Splash Academy!!! Kids never wanted to leave that place:) They organized kids to perform and dance on a stage, painted there faces, it was great show!!! Best kids show ever!!! And while kids had fun, we had even more fun!!! There is an ice room, where you have a few drinks while dressed like am Eskimo... it’s really cold in there. Piano dueling performance, stand up comedy, casino. On one floor we found great live piano performance....I have not danced like that with my husband since our wedding 10 years ago. Do not even let me start on food... it was outstanding!!!! Caribbean, Asian, Nexican and my favorite, Italian!!! We ate lot’s of Tiramesu cake:) Everyone were very polite, thoughtful and organized!!!! It was smooth sailing ⛵️, we felt great, no motion sickness at all!!! Big shut out to Captain Matko Candrlik for a safe and smooth sailing!!! We started planning another trip while we were on the ship:)

Amazing and Relaxing family trip ... and we have little kids:)

Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Svitlanarizzuto

Svitlanarizzuto’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 3 to 6
Ages 10 to 12
Get Norwegian Breakaway price drops

Inside Stateroom
Cabin IC 11651
Very clean, always beds made, and kids loved cute pinguine, puppy, elephant made of towels!!! Thank you!!!
Deck 13 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins