3. Norwegian Epic
My husband and I had never been on a cruise before and we definitely will be back! So I guess we can’t make comparisons. The staff and crew were friendly and helpful. The food was so awesome and the choices were great! We ate at three of the specialty restaurants with Moderno being our favorite. I have to have a gluten free diet and they had it noted. I didn’t even have to mention it. Lots of places make you feel like a freak when you have dietary restrictions. They even had special bread, which I didn’t expect. We saw several shows including the Cirque Epicurean show. Dinner is included and I think it was my favorite show! Burn the floor, Priscilla and the Beatles show we also saw and they were great! A really nice surprise was the awesome band in the Cavern Club? I believe the name was Blue 4? I apologize if I have it wrong because they are wonderful. The ship is like a city on the ocean. The cruise director Mandy is adorable and has a great voice for the announcements. She truly was born for that position! The one thing that was not great was our Best of Ocho Rios excursion that we bought through Norwegian. I won’t go into details, but I expect it to be up to the same standards as the cruise if I buy it through them. Thanks to all the staff and crew of the Epic for making our thirtieth Anniversary Epic!

So many choices!