3. Norwegian Epic
We had heard good things about Norwegian and wanted to give them a try. We were disappointed. The food was terrible and it was impossible to get into the smaller shows. One night I ordered what was supposed to be a hot appetizer and it came out stone cold. Food had no flavor. At the pub they serve your food in a metal basket sitting on a piece of paper which made it impossible to use a knife. We enjoyed our excursions. The cabin steward was terrible. She did not listen to our requests. The room was a nightmare. It was embarrassing as you could see through the glass. The beds were as hard as a rock. The only real plus was the unlimited beverage package.The casino was tight. I figured I would have earns some perks for the amount of money I spent. Other cruise lines have given me free cruises, wine etc.We will never sail Norwegian again. We prefer Carnival.

Terrible Food

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by Dantinakim

Dantinakim’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Inside
Cabin IF 9074
Cabin was the worst set up. Even though I was on the cruise with my husband I was embarrassed with having to use the toilet as it had see through glass and was only a couple of feet from where he was sitting. I like my privacy.
Deck 9 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins