• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Dantinakim
2-5 Cruises • Age 50s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Inside

We had heard good things about Norwegian and wanted to give them a try. We were disappointed. The food was terrible and it was impossible to get into the smaller shows. One night I ordered what was supposed to be a hot appetizer and it came out stone cold. Food had no flavor. At the pub they serve your food in a metal basket sitting on a piece of paper which made it impossible to use a knife. We enjoyed our excursions. The cabin steward was terrible. She did not listen to our requests. The room was a nightmare. It was embarrassing as you could see through the glass. The beds were as hard as a rock. The only real plus was the unlimited beverage package.The casino was tight. I figured I would have earns some perks for the amount of money I spent. Other cruise lines have given me free cruises, wine etc.We will never sail Norwegian again. We prefer Carnival.

Inside

Cabin IF

Cabin was the worst set up. Even though I was on the cruise with my husband I was embarrassed with having to use the toilet as it had see through glass and was only a couple of feet from where he was sitting. I like my privacy.

2 Helpful Votes