3. Norwegian Epic
first Norwegian cruise ! choose the Epic for the studio rooms for solo travelers - the room is perfect for one person and the use of the studio lounge was nice = met a lot of nice people there as well as on the ship - the shows were great [as usual ] - my only complaint was that the food I ate at several restaurants was cold and had to be returned - this was at the Taste, Sheehans Pub & grill and the worst was at Stirrup Cays buffet - the hot dogs, and hamburgs were cold as well as the corn on the cob [also tough and not sweet ] - found the pools to be small for such a large ship !! also the food at Shanghais was also cold & sent back - I've been on 3 different cruise lines on 5 cruises and this was my first encounter with being served cold food - as I said I like the solo room and the price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good price for solo cruisers !!!

Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by poppy1943

poppy1943’s Full Rating Summary
Get Norwegian Epic price drops

Studio
Cabin T1 11511
cabin is a good size for one person - bed could have been more comfortable .
Deck 12 Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins