• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

nielsenwc
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Apr 2019
Cabin: Mini-Suite with Balcony

Diagnosed with Leukemia so figured I should check off some bucket list items quickly, always wanted to see Cuba, the Bahamas and Miami and figured this would knock out them in one shot.

That being said, Cuba was beautiful but could've used more time there. Miami was nice, a lot to see and do. The Bahamas, well, not so great. Come to find out it was owned by Norwegian and like the cruise itself, not great! Sad thing was we paid so much for the trip and was seriously let down. The cruise itself seemed to go smooth and the drinks were good although a little slow at times. We paid for the premium package, top shelf alcohol/food but as I said before the drinks were fine but the food was not so and sadly enough, I had to spend nearly an hour of our vacation at the service desk straightening out all the food and alcohol charges they padded my bill with. WHAT?? Thank goodness an experienced cruiser tipped my wife and I off to that problem or we'd have to deal with that at checkout which was chaotic. To add, we went with friends who also stated they had similar issues?

Anyhow, I prefer to think that the cup is always half full and not half empty and may e if things go well with my treatments I'll try it again.

Mini-Suite with Balcony

Cabin MB

Ok, don't know what to expect as it was our first cruise

10 Helpful Vote