3. MSC Musica
I chose the cruise to see whether I have sea legs and I do. Everything about the ship was amazing from embarkation to disembarking. Msc is very organized and focuses on the passengers experience at all times. Msc caters for all ages iro activities on board the ship. Whether you eat at the restaurant or buffet you have many options to choose from. The only complaint that I have is that the halal option is very limited. It can be expanded. Also, the open buffet outside mealtimes should also cater for halal. Muslims have no option but to eat the pizzas. Contamination do take place with the cutting of the pizza and preparing the pizza. I found a peace of ham or pork on the cheese pizza. Luckily I saw it before I took a pizza. Please make more arrangements for muslim passengers. Restaurants should also have warm beverages like coffee and tea on the menu. Instead of the passenger having to go outside to order coffee.

Relaxing and fun

MSC Musica Cruise Review by fsingh

• Sail Date: April 2019
  • Destination: Africa
fsingh’s Full Rating Summary
Get MSC Musica price drops

It was clean with enough space for two.
  MSC Musica Deck Plans